Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Priesthood at work...

Hola familia!
 This week was super rad, working a ton and having fun! This week I did a division with Elder Walters and we had a pretty cool day and a cool expierence I'm gonna share. I can't believe that school is almost starting back home! so crazy. But I have changes tomorrow! so we´ll see if I get shipped out to the chaco again or if I stay! Changes are always fun and I always have those butterflys in my stomach the day before.... but I will finally find out tomorrow so we´ll see! 

Okay so the division with Elder Walters. He is a super rad missionary such a hard worker, he's from idaho tho and just loveeeees it when I bug about their potatos haha;) But we had a legit division, by the end of the day we found two complete new familias to teach! But in the middle of the day we got a random phone call from some menos activo to run over there and give a blessing to her mom that was really sick, she just turned 83 years old. We got there and the whole family was there, but only a couple were miembros. So we taught a bit about the priesthood and authority, and just how a blessing works and stuff like that. We gave the blessing and the spirit was really cool, it was like really nice and peaceful vibe. In the blessing just going by the spirit we blessed her just to be ready to go see her father in heaven again and that she could have a peaceful heart when she leaves this world. The family was all crying and thanked us a ton for coming. Early the next day when i was back in my area, i got a call from Elder Walters saying that she had passed away that night and that the funeral was today. It was kinda sad but it was cool to know that was her time to go back to see her father in heaven. In these kinds of times im really greatful to know that familys can be together forever, because there are sooo many people in this world that dont have that knowledge. 

Sorry i dont have  that much more time but love you guys! y siempre recuerdan que las familias son eternas. les amo mucho!

Elder Nyberg

No comments:

Post a Comment