Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 6, 2016

 So i bet you guys are wanting to know what happened in changes............. yup i got changed! my week long vacation in Itaugua finally came to an end. Now I'm in a Little farm town called Piquete Cue. Right next to the Rio Paraguayo. And my comp is Elder Starks from a Little town in Utah. He just got out of his training so his spanish is still really iffy but he is a really great guy that likes to work. He really loves to learn too so I'm trying my best to teach him all the tips and tricks to the misión;) The área I'm in right now has about 1 investigador that they have taught, its literally a Brand new área that just got opened up so that means there is alot of work to do. My week consisted of pure contacting.... clapping house after house after house. It was kinda tiring but it was alright. I hope when i get through with this área the next people that get in here will actually have lots of people to teach.  Hope you have an awesome week this week!

Love ya!

Elder Nyberg

No comments:

Post a Comment