Saturday, October 24, 2015

Changes and Lisandros baptism


Hola familia!

This week was soo rad... first off we had changes! annnnndddddddddd looks like im staying! In cocuere, San Lorenzo and with my same comp Elder Cisternas from Argentina. I was sooo happy to get to stay because I was able to be here for Lisandros baptism! man that dude was so prepared for baptism it was crazy. I'll be sure to send all the pictures below for sure.

So at changes we traveled to anahi to get changes and my friend Elder Jensen our Zone leader was messin with me soo bad haha cuz they already knew all the changes. He was telling me all about how the chaco is and was like soo sorry bro you can't see your baptisms this change haha it was good when they finally told us the changes and he is the new assistent haha. But during the district meeting on tuesday to know changes i had a pretty cool moment in the mish just thinking about how far ive come and all the things ive learned so far. In that meeting the zone leaders asked me to teach a 15 min class to the whole zone of like 30 missionarys and it turned out to be a super dope class on the importance of the BOM and the Holy ghost in conversion. I was just thinking if you were to tell me i had to teach a class for 15 min in front of 30 people and in another language at the beginning of my mish i probably would have told you nooo way haha. but now it was super tranquilo, i actually really enjoy it now, getting to teach and finding ways to make it fun. 

Okay today is a holiday in paraguay ( I have no idea what holiday) haha but this is the only ciber we found that was open and they just told us their going to close in a bit so im gonna hurry and sent off as many picures as i can!

Love you all!

Elder Nyberg



Lisandros baptism


No comments:

Post a Comment