Saturday, October 25, 2014

Paraguay Arrival

October 20, 2014
Hey I’m leaving to Paraguay tomorrow morning super early but my fight leaves 7:35am Argentina time and my flight number is JJ8122K just incase I pull a Lost and my plane ends up on an crazy island in the middle of nowhere.  My Spanish is nowhere near fluent and I find myself playing a lot of charades –haha. But I can always get my meaning across so this should be really fun! I’m hoping and praying I get a sick trainer and same with my area. I’ll make sure to take tons of pictures. I’ll probably have some crazy stories about me taking on a jaguar or something. So yeah, look forward to Monday;) Laterrrrrrr

Elder Nyberg


October 21, 2014
Hey I have a couple minutes to email you. I made it to Paraguay safe and sound! It is soooo cool! I can tell already these are going to be the best 2 years! Anyway love you guys. My next p-day is Monday. You'll hear from me then! I love you all!

Elder Nyberg


Dear Family of Elder Nyberg:
We are so happy that your son has joined us here in the Paraguay Asuncion North mission.  We know that as he commits to work hard and be obedient to mission rules, and continues to study and seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost, he will have a great experience on his mission.  He will grow to love the people, he will be willing to pass through difficulties, and he will come to know and love his Savior in a more profound way than he has ever known.
Their first day here, we were able to give all the incoming missionaries some training on staying healthy, finances, mail, etc.  We were able to share some of the history of the Church here in Paraguay, go to the temple grounds, and participate in a baptism. 
Your son was interviewed and met his trainer, Elder Hathaway, who was specially chosen for him.  He has been trained to help your son in all the skills he will need to be a good missionary.  We hope you will enjoy these pictures that we are attaching.
Thank you for raising such a fine young man who is so willing to serve his Father in Heaven and be a blessing to the people here and to his fellow missionaries.  We truly pray for them every day and are committed to working diligently to help them in whatever they need to be happy and successful.
May the Lord bless you and your son for the sacrifices, the faith, and the love that you are extending to the people here.  Thank you for all of your support.
With love,
President and Sister McMullin



No comments:

Post a Comment